- Germination dates ranging from the end of March in southern desert regions to beginning of June in northern regions.
- Plant spacing ranges from 3ft-6ft to center depending on planting dates and plant count per acre.
- For high wind areas: Higher plant count per acre and later planting dates are recommended to maintain more compact and durable structure.
- Stronger feeding regimens are advised due to vigorous and sudden growth.
- Plants transition into the flowering cycle at the end of July in southern regions and mid-August in far northern locations.
- Plants stretch approximately 100% transitioning into the flowering period.
- Harvest mid- to late October.
Looking for more Hemptonic specifications?
Please check out our 2020 catalog for more information on this strain. In our catalog you’ll also find additional information regarding seeds, starts, clones and our current pricing. Or hop on over to our COA page to see recent laboratory results.
Did you know?
Benefiting from nearly a decade of research and development, our strains are taken to F4 before feminizing. We produce seeds year-around at our production facilities throughout Oregon, California and Nevada. Indoor production means no rogue pollen contamination and reliable seed with 97%+ germination rates.
Ready to Order?
When you purchase our seeds, starts or clones, you can be confident you'll have thoroughly researched, rigoriously tested, cutting-edge hemp genetics. Don't be fooled by unreliable seed resellers or subpar Chinese-grown seed. Sovereign Fields is based in Oregon, and our products are 100% grown in the USA.