The low maintenance solution for busy farmers
This choice F1 hybrid combines strong disease resistance with high production value.
The plant’s compact and vigorous growth is supported by hardy lateral secondary branches, creating a spherical infrastructure in later stages of development.
This abundantly producing cultivar requires strong metabolic input.
Stout and dense growth makes this variety ideal for strong wind zones.
A drought resistant varietal optimal for arid desert and mountainous regions with high intensity sunlight.
High disease resistantance.
SORRY, KUSH REMEDY IS SOLD OUT FOR THE 2020 SEASON
*Trimmed flower. Homogeneous samples will meet federal regulatory compliance.
Results are dependent on a variety of growing conditions, especially the harvest date. It is suggested that as harvest approaches, you have samples analyzed to determine the optimal harvest window and to ensure compliance. See our COAs for more in-depth harvest results.
- Germination dates ranging from the end of March in southern desert regions to middle of May in northern regions.
- Plant spacing ranges from 3ft-6ft to center depending on planting dates and plant count per acre.
- Stronger feeding regimens are advised due to strong metabolic output.
- Plants transition into the flowering cycle in the end of July in southern regions and mid-August in far northern locations.
- Plants stretch an anticipated 30%+ transitioning into the flowering period.
- Outdoor harvest times are the end of September to beginning of October.
Looking for more Kush Remedy specifications?
Please check out our 2020 catalog for more information on this strain. In our catalog you’ll also find additional information regarding seeds, starts, clones and our current pricing. Or hop on over to our COA page to see recent laboratory results.
Did you know?
The U.S. CBD market is anticipated to reach $20 billion in sales by 2024. CBD product sales in dispensaries since 2014 have grown at an even faster rate than overall sales in dispensaries, though analyists predict that the majority of CBD product sales will soon occur in general retail stores, rather than cannabis dispensaries.
Ready to Order?
When you purchase our seeds, starts or clones, you can be confident you'll have thoroughly researched, rigoriously tested, cutting-edge hemp genetics. Don't be fooled by unreliable seed resellers or subpar Chinese-grown seed. Sovereign Fields is based in Oregon, and our products are 100% grown in the USA.